Encyclopedia

Linz III

a sub-camp of Mauthausen created in May 1944. It held a maximum of 5,615 prisoners.
Source: Encyclopedia of the Holocaust.



Home | Survivor Stories | Audio Gallery | Photo Gallery | Texts
Encyclopedia | Bibliography | Links | Discussions | About the Project

Questions, comments, suggestions? Contact webmaster@holocaustsurvivors.org

© 1999-2014, John Menszer
web site designed by dave cash